|Highest Yearly Income||Daily Rate to be Paid|
*The above numbers are guidelines only, final co-pay determinations made by the New Jersey Department of Health and Human Services.
For additional information, contact
Division of Aging Services
P.O. Box 807
Trenton, NJ 08625-0807
Adult Day Services Program for Persons with Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
The Adult Day Services Program for Persons with Alzheimer's Disease or Related Disorders (AADSP) partially subsidizes the purchase of adult day services for persons diagnosed with permanent, non-reversible dementias. AADSP is a New Jersey State funded program and is available in 19 counties. The program is administered with the Department of Health and Senior Services.
1. Participant must be a Resident of New Jersey
2. Diagnosis by a licensed physician of Alzheimer's Disease or a related disorder that is progressive and irreversible such as but not limited to:
3. Routinely cared for by an informal (unpaid) caregiver
4. Reside with informal caregiver in the community, and
5. Have documented evidence of eligibility according to income guidelines
The NJ Department of Health and Senior Services may partially subsidize up to 3 days per week of adult day services at Clarendon for persons with Alzheimer's Disease or related disorders. Income and asset guidelines do apply and co-payment is based on the sliding fee scale below:
NJ State Grants & Funding for Adult Day Care: